Purchase to Pay solutions at a glance
Accounts Payable Automation
Rationalise, digitise & automate your Accounts Payable processes, receive all supplier invoices electronically!
Optimise your Purchase to Pay process through seamless integration with your existing system.
AI and machine-learning-enabled data analytics and reporting solutions give you powerful insights into 100% of your financial data.
With over 30 years of experience, we are experts in Accounts Payable automation and e-Invoicing solutions.
Travel & Business Expense Management
Achieve savings for your bottom line by digitising & automating your travel and business expense processes.
Legal & Compliance
Data Analytics & Reporting
Supplier Onboarding & Migration
Analogue supplier invoice processing
Purchase Order - rationalised order processing
- Our e-procurement solution eliminates phone calls, emails, faxes and traditional mail from your P2P process by creating more accurate invoices in minutes instead of days, saving you and your suppliers time and money.
- Uploading and updating orders on the ivi network with a single mouse click automatically informs suppliers of uploaded orders so that they can immediately view them directly on the ivi network or in their own ERP or financial system.
Eliminate bottle necks & error handling
- You will experience fewer blocked supplier invoices, late purchase orders and late payments as suppliers accept, reject or request changes to invoices with a simple click of the mouse, resulting in faster supplier invoices and fewer rejections as your suppliers can easily and instantly create invoices with automatically entered purchase order data.
- For added financial security and fraud prevention, each supplier invoice is automatically validated and checked against business rules, local legal standards and purchase order data.
Audit Trail & Compliance Plus Data Analysis
- The e-archiving functionality ensures that you have 24/7 access to your procurement history and provides a full internal audit trail. With the search functionality and various storage options, you get better management and control over your expenses. The compliance functionality achieves secure electronic archiving of all your transactions and manages them according to local legal requirements.
- Combined with artificial intelligence and the value-added data analytics and reporting solutions, you can analyse your past procurement behaviour, improve procurement performance and make better and more strategic business decisions.
Advantages for buyers
- Dramatically accelerated payment cycles through accelerated distribution, confirmation, review and approval!
- Eliminate errors in the manual entry of order data and achieve success rates in matching purchase order and supplier invoices for the first time!
- Ensure authentication and legal compliance by automatically matching all supplier invoices with business rules, laws and order data!
- Rejected supplier invoices cause delays. Overcome them and prevent late orders by automatically fixing errors in minutes, not days!
Advantages for suppliers
- Dramatically speed up the creation of supplier invoices by automatically and instantly transferring data from the purchase order to the supplier invoice without the need for manual data entry!
- Reduce back-and-forth enquiries and eliminate the need to contact customers by phone, email or fax!
- Rationalise the approval process by accepting, rejecting or revising orders with one click!
- Always receive payments on time and eliminate late payments due to rejected supplier invoices!
Advantages for accounts payable
- Improve efficiency by monitoring supplier invoice processing times!
- Identify ways to reduce errors and deviation handling!
- Capture early and timely payment discounts by eliminating process bottlenecks!
- Forecast supplier invoices that are at high risk of being paid late!
- Reduce risks and minimise fraud!
- Ensure that all procurement, including PO, non-PO, direct and indirect, is managed in a central depot!
Advantages for procurement
- Ensure 100% transparency for budget, contract and non-approved procurement across the organisation!
- Get meaningful insights by procurement category, supplier, location or department!
- Identify opportunities to accelerate approvals and PO fulfilment!
- Improve supplier performance and manage supplier volumes effectively!
- Analyse data to support strategic sourcing!
Advantages for the management
- Use data analytics to gain deep insight into all levels of your company as well as into corporate management!
- Achieve more accurate forecasts with predictive insights that offer optimisation and cost-saving opportunities!
- Compare companies, countries and departments for a micro view of the organisation!
- See role-based dashboards and drill down into root cause analysis!
- Generate real-time and ad-hoc reports on demand!
- Provide insights into the entire company to facilitate strategic planning!